September 02 , 2016
GIVE YOUR STYLE GUIDE, A NEW RISE.
By: HINA SONI
Palazzo trousers are amazingly easy to wear, gives comfort and style at the same time. This is an absolute necessity attempt style drift this season.
If you are thinking to buy a palazzo pant, keep in consideration the flow of the look. Make it a balance one! Palazzos are bottom-heavy since they flare out from the knees below, so keep the top you’re wearing light and well-fitting. They’re a solid solution for the times when you need to look presentable but still want to feel as comfortable as you do in your pajamas.
LOOK FOR THIS MONSOON SEASON!
Try this Shibori Printed Palazzo’s from HIVA, and get a classy look. Being outraging design, pair it with a simple white tee-back to get a perfect look. Try out some simple accessories like earrings and rings to complete your look. Pair up with heels, it will make you look taller.
SOME STYLING TIPS ON HOW TO WEAR PALAZZO PANTS
- Always balance off the look, with a complimenting top.
- If you have a muffin top, go for a high waisted one to cover it.
- Accessorise it with a statement earring and rings.
- Buy them long. It’s nice when your pants hide your high heels, it makes you look taller.
- If you have a pear body shape, make sure you don’t have any side pockets as that will add extra bulk
- If you are short, just make sure that the pants are more fitted at the top and they don’t flare too much
- or an earring or a ring
- Always wear them with heels!